Followers

Monday, March 19, 2018

Mischievous.....

Hello dear blogging friends: Today is my last day as the Guest Designer for the HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE.  You know how much I love the House Mouse sibblings so I had a blast creating my cards with the adorable images of this little critters that are so very dear to me and, as you can see on this card, they can be as sweet as they are MISCHIEVOUS!!


The challenge this time is "Anything Goes with an option of Ribbons" so, this is a good chance for us to use all of those scraps that we can't seem to throw away.
I often find inspiration on Pinterest and this time, I hit the Jack Pot!!  I found THIS FABULOUS CARD by the very talented Hannelie Bester, her blog Desert Diva is one of my most favorites when it comes to amazing CAS cards. 
I have this birthday pattern paper sheets on my stash so I decided to go with the colors of the candles to pick the ribbons and to color the balloons. Every time I use this image, I can't help but smile and the total mischievousness of this little mouse just about to wake up his sister with a BANG!!
I stamped the image on some watercolor paper with Stazon black ink and colored with Sakura Koi watercolors and Prismacolor pencils, I fussy cut around it and popped it up with some fun foam. I placed some Rhine Stones, Candy Dots and a few stars for some bling.

*********************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from Penny Black and the fireworks from The Ton "Pyrotechnics" stamp set.
I hope you stop by the HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE to see the amazing cards from the other Guest Designers and the fabulous Design Team and join in the fun, there are some fantastic prizes for you to win.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


9 comments:

Sonny P. said...

I must admit that these little critters look adorable ! Your colors are great and add so much fun to the stamped scene !
A precious card !!

Diane said...

Such a bright fun mousey creation Maria !!

hugs Diane xx

Hannelie said...

Hi Maria!
Thank you so much for your kind words! It feels so good to know my card inspired you. Thanks for the link to my blog.
I love your happy colorful card!

Christine said...

Hi Maria adorable cute colourful card love the fab colours great use for the Ribbons lovely take on the option theme.
Many thanks for all your super Guest Design creations hope you enjoyed playing along with the mousey sisters..

smiles Christine xx

Patti Willey said...

Wow! Now that cards's a Party! I love the idea of these Mice likely decorating the place with balloons and ribbons, great design and the colors couldn't be more cheerful!

Sue said...

Maria, what a fun bright card! Love the sneaky little mouse image and the delightful mix of papers you chose. It has been such fun having you designing along with us, and we appreciate your awesome contributions to our challenges.

Hugs
Sue

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, your card is fabulous! I love what you've done with all those colorful ribbons. Great way to use up scraps, I'm thinking... I followed your link to Hannelie's card and I can see why you were inspired. Gosh, her card is 6 years old now. Interesting to see a person's older work. The image you used is so darn cute with all those balloons, and Brother has that mischievous look as he's poised to pop the balloon. So like a brother!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Maria :-) one of my all time fave images and I love the candle paper and ribbon background with the bling, the whole design is fabulous!! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulously fun card, love the use of the ribbons and the birthday candles. Super sweet card.