Followers

Monday, February 19, 2018

Welcome Spring.....

Hello everyone: As one of the Guest Designers at the HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE with a theme of "Anything Goes or Spring Colors". I have a card to share today that will make you wish Spring was already here.
Here is my card and I hope you stop by the House Mouse challenge blog to check out the rest of the members beautiful creations.


This image is from a stamp called "FLOWER ARRANGING" and it's stamped on a piece of watercolor paper with Stazon black ink and colored with Sakura Koi watercolors. I just wanted this sweet image to be on it's own so I just framed it with the retired SU "Tulip Frame" embossing folder and I added a little banner I made with the SU "Flower Builder" punch, I stamped the word "Spring" with an old Alphabet set. I punched a little hole on the top of this leaves and ran a piece of twine to create the banner.

*************************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from Elizabeth Craft Designs, the bottom image was purchased on Ebay but I don't know what company it belongs to, I apologize for this.

I hope you get inspired to share any of your House Mouse, Happy Hoppers and Gruffies creations, for more inspiration, hop over the HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE 

I want to play along with this challenges.

A Gem of a Challenge #213 "Spring Flowers"

Challenge Up Your Life Challenge #85 "Spring Flowers.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful presented and delightful card to see, love this and thanks for being our wonderful guest designer.xx[aNNie' blog]
 ❤️

Christine said...

Awesome sweet image super gorgeous take on the option theme another fab Guest Design mousey creation.
Thanks for sharing with us

smiles Christine x

Bunny said...

A beautiful spring card with lovely coloring and a great inside portion of the card, too. Thank you for being one of our guest designers at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. [Bunny]

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Maria, I never saw this image before and absolutely love it! the little meeces are adorable helping to arrange the flowers, so cute! :-) A perfect image for the theme! ❤️

luv
Lols x x x

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, this is so cute it just melts my heart! Mother's little helpers. So pretty framed with the pink tulips frame, and very fitting for the image. The very first thing that caught my eye is the leaf banner. Oh, how I love that! What a brilliant idea, Maria!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Your watercoloring is excellent and reminds me of the colorful tulips we had in our yard back East. I am not comfortable with watercoloring but you have inspired me, maybe next time I will pick up a brush instead of the copics. And the inside of your card is adorable too.

America said...

Hi Maria~ This mousey make is totally fantastic! I love the textures, colors and happy Spring feel to it! GREAT coloring too. That Spring Banner just ROCKS!! Beautiful work again. So happy to have you on board at HMFMC. :)

Patti Willey said...

Ah! These Mice! They're always such a hoot! What a cute image of these sweet crocus flowers! I just love it great job providing us some Spring!

Mary Fish said...

adorable little banner spelling out "spring!"

Vickie Y said...

ADorable image and card; love the colors

Sue from Oregon said...

Super creative with your sentiment and such a nice spring 'feel' with your lovely coloring! I am always lazy by the time I get to the inside of the card so I love your fun spring gardening scene!!!

Sue said...

Awww, what a sweet Spring card, can't come soon enough for me either!
Beautiful colors and coloring, and the inside is lovely too. The sentiment on the inside is awesome, love it.

Hugs
Sue

Monica C. said...

A very lovely card, Maria. I love the image and what amazing watercoloring you have done on it.

Diane said...

Adorable Maria and fab spring colours !!

hugs Diane xx

Maike of Maikreations said...

Love the creative way you have put your sentiment on the card and I also loooove the inside saying. It lets me be a bit more hopeful ;o) Thank you for joining our current challenge at Challenge Up Your Life! Have a wonderful week and happy crafting!
Maike

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

Barbara Godden said...

Another adorable image I need.... I love the crocuses they are beautifully colour too. Fabulous job.