Followers

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Home is where the HEART is.....

Hello everyone: The SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge have a new theme for you to play with this week and I hope you come and join my teammates and me in our gallery.
The theme is "HOME SWEET HOME", so we want to see some houses, any houses in your cards. 
People's house, doggie and kitty houses, bird houses, etc. you get the picture, right?
This is the card I made to inspire you to come and play with us.


This image is from a Stampin' Up! set called "Mediterranean Moments", I love the sketchy look of all of this beautiful images.  I stamped this one on a piece of watercolor paper that I die cut with a Cross Stitch die to give it that home feel. I colored it with some Sakura Koi watercolors and an aqua painter, the Pattern Paper is from my small stash and the sweet little key from a bag of about 30 keys I bought some 2 years ago from a second hand store in town. The whole bunch cost me only $5.00, woo hoo!!

*********************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The row of sweet little bird houses was stamped with a stamp set I bought on Ebay some time ago, the stamp is longer than the image you see here, the houses on the bottom corner are from this same stamp.  The sentiment is from my old and fabulous stash of Flourishes sets.

So I hope you get inspired and come and play along, don't forget to go to the SHOPPING OUR STASH blog to check out my teammates creations for more inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

7 comments:

Mimi said...

So bright and cheerful, Maria! I can tell you are ready for spring! Just a marvelous interior, also!

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful spring like card, the inside as beautiful as the outside. Awesome take on the challenge.

Mary Fish said...

that little moped steals my heart!

Brian King said...

Such a beauty, Maria! I love the colors you've chosen for this sweet card. <3

Donna said...

Gorgeous card teammie!!!
Love the wee scooter and how you've done up the inside!

Patti Willey said...

both those images are adorable! I bet your "stash" is full of treasures! You really don't need any new stamps right?!

Leslie Miller said...

Maria, that stamp is sooooo pretty, and the birdhouses inside are adorable!!! I have such a thing for birdhouse stamps. Irresistible! Such pretty coloring and the key is a perfect embellishment. Bet that second hand store didn't know what a stamper's treasure they had!