Followers

Monday, February 5, 2018

Candy Cane Christmas.....

Hello everyone: I have the joy to be a Guest Designer for the HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE and this is my second contribution to it. If you want to you can see my first card HERE and the card that won me this DT spot HERE.  It's no secret that I adore this little critters so, being a part of this challenge blog is simply fabulous.
Here is my card for today, February 5th. challenge which is "Anything Goes with an option Challenge Theme of SWEETS OR HEARTS"


This image is called "Candy Gram", isn't it just the sweetest?
I stamped it on watercolor paper with Versafine black ink and clear heat emboss it then, colored the brown mousy with some very old Derwent watercolor pencils, I really love the brown colors on this set. The black little mousy is colored with a SU black marker as well as the candy canes.
The pine branch details is done with the retired SU die set called "Pretty Pines", the pattern papers and the ribbon, are from my stash.

************************************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.
The sentiment is from another retired SU set called "Joy to the World", the candy canes on the bottom corner are from a Power Poppy set called MERRY LITTLES.


I hope I inspired you to come and join the party at the HOUSE MOUSE AND FRIENDS MONDAY CHALLENGE, for more inspiration, take a look at the amazing and beautiful creations of the rest of the Designer Team.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

11 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute card, Maria. You managed to get the option of the sweet and the heart with those candy canes forming a heart and the bonus of it being a Christmas card for next year. Wonderful inside of the card, too. Thank you for being a guest designer with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge, again. [Bunny]

Sue said...

SWeet as can be Maria. Love this stamp and you have colored it up beautifully. Great background papers too. Sweet card.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Maria 😍 the image is adorable and perfect for the theme! I love how the papers match the image too, the whole design is gorgeous ❤️

Luv
Lols x x x

aussie aNNie said...

Sweetness on a card, lovely colouring Maria, just thanks to you also for being our GD at HMAF...xx [aNNie]

Diane said...

What an adorable pair of mices on your sweet card Maria, just right for the challenge !!

hugs Diane xx

Leslie Miller said...

Now, there's a cute little Christmas card that almost has a Valentine flair! Love is adorable any time of year. I really like the corner embellishment you created, too, Maria. It's just right!

Stampendous said...

Darling, Maria! Love the love theme combined with holiday! And smart of you to get a jump on those cards, somehow we never quite finish ours on time!! Great job, and thanks for sharing with House-Mouse Designs images!!

Vickie Y said...

Sweet image and card!

America said...

Hi Maria1 Love how vibrant and beautifully colored this mousey make is! Fab matching papers too. ADORABLE!! So happy to have you on board at HMFMC as our special Guest Designer!

Dorte said...

The sweetest card ever, Maria. Super to have you with us as a GDT at HM&FMC,
hugs Dorte

Barbara Godden said...

I have no idea how I missed your posts for HMFMC, this one is adorable, beaufully designed and coloured. Love it.