Followers

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Every Leaf is a Flower.....

No automatic alt text available.

Hello everyone: There is a new challenge over at RETRO RUBBER that will help you get your Autumn/Thanksgiving cards started so, hop over to the challenge blog and check out what the rest of the team has created for your inspiration, here is my card for this challenge.


This images are from "Scene in a Garden", one of my all time favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up!, it came out back in 2009 in the Occasions Mini. I stamped this images on watercolor paper with Stazon black ink and colored them with SU markers, Sakura Koi watercolors and the aqua painter. I masked the little pot I stamped on the left so I can just use the bottom one to stamp some little flowers from Arts Impressions. The pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley, the spray of leaves are die cut with a die set from Impression Obsession.

*******************************************************************
I always finish the inside of my cards, saves a ton of time when I'm ready to mail them.


The beautiful sentiment and leaf are from Our Daily Bread.

I hope you go and dig out some of your beloved, older than one year stamps that haven't seen ink in a while and come and play with my teammates and I in the RETRO RUBBER gallery and be sure to stop by their blogs to see the way they created their beautiful cards. Please tell us how old your stamps are or how long you've had them, we surely appreciate that.

I would like to play with the following challenges.

Always Fun Challenges #31 "Watercolors" I colored the images with watercolors.

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #156 "Autumn"

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge #264 "Fall Colors"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

10 comments:

Sonny P. said...

Oh Maria ! I love your leaf arrangement and how you positioned it !! It just makes this pretty scene !

Debbie Mageed said...

What a lovely card! Your choice of colors - and coloring - are wonderful!! The leaf grouping makes a beautiful focal point as well. Very pretty card!!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Maria, you've made a beautiful stamped and coloured card. I love the torn paper and your leaf-arrangement looks stunning. Lovely idea to decorate the inside too.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely card, love the colouring. Thank you for Joining us at Glitter'N'Sparkle and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena
Glitter'N'Sparkle DT

mamawcindy said...

Your Card Is so pretty! I bought this stamp set off a friend and haven't used It! You have me Inspired to get it out and play with it. Glad I stopped by, Happy Day to You!
cindys-greencricut

Claire Grantham said...

Another gorgeous card Maria, I think you are inspiring me with your scene creation talent, I love how you have added the beautiful leaves. Clairex

Jane Knudsen said...

Hi Maria! Gorgeous as always. I am so humbled by what you make - you take something simple and really push it to the next level. Your coloring and artistry are really beautiful! Fantastic job!!

Jan Clothier said...

You are such a whizz with the watercolours! You've done some amazing watercolours lately and this is no exception. I love the gumboots lined up under the table - so sweet.

Neva Cole said...

So pretty! The inside is beautifully done as well and really finishes this stunning creation. All those prettily colored images add up to a wonderful composition!

Katy McGloin said...

Maria, I love what you made with this set! The colors are vibrant and the focal leaf grouping is wonderful. Great work, teammie!!