Followers

Friday, October 13, 2017

Mini and Mighty.....

Hello everyone: I think this is the first time I post a card that is really small, this is maybe not an actual card but a note, something that I can tuck inside my hubby's lunch box Monday morning.
I will link this card/note to a few challenges at the end of this post.


This note card measures 3 1/4 x 3 1/4. The image is from a Power Poppy set called Sunny Harvest, I partially stamped it on watercolor paper with Stazon black ink and colored it with SU markers. The sentiment is from the set.

***********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of this note card.


Both sentiment and flower are from the set.

I'm linking this note card to the following challenges.



Muse Challenge #237 Our Muse is Tracey M. McNeely.


Moving Along With The Times Challenge #56 "Autumn/Fall"
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #372 "Fall"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



21 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Maria
Terrific card that I'm sure your hubby will love to find in his lunch box.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang.

Tinstar said...

Love your card Maria, great colours and beautiful stamp.

Sonny said...

Oh I love this card ....I am sure Mario will too .
BTW ....Sunshine was what my MIL use to call me .
Pretty coloring (as always )

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your sweet and petite notecard Maria. The orange flowers are a lovely pop of autumn! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful chinese lanterns. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT Zoe x

Mary Fish said...

Rich colors. Sweet and simple design!

Heather Cooper said...

Hi, Maria! Beautiful card and I'm so glad you've found our challenge blog, but would you mind including our challenge graphic and link back on your post? And since this is a speed stamping challenge this time, we need to know how long you took to complete your card. Hope you can provide this info as I really luv that card. Thanks for playing along at As You See It Challenge!

Ardyth said...

Absolutely stunning! I love those little 'lanterns'! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely, Maria! An exquisite creation with your delicate coloring on the pretty layout. I love that you have drawn attention to your amazing image, by keeping the layout simple. BEAUTIFUL! hugs, de

Stacy Morgan said...

So cheery and bright feeling, a wonderful little mini card.

Magic Flying Boots said...

This is beautiful! Love the vibrant colour xx

Jen W. said...

Love this bright an happy card and your gorgeous coloring!

Nonni said...

Your note card is so CAS and beautifully colored, your hubby will love it for sure! The orange base was a fun idea. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

Shona Chambers said...

That bright orange against the white background is delicious and love the image you used too. I've seen these in a garden and they are so fascinating. And yay you for always remembering the inside of your cards!! So fabulous to see you at TIME OUT!!

Robyn Oliver said...

Gorgeous card Maria, love your colours and the inside stamping

Barb Ghig said...

Your card may be small, but it's really GORGEOUS! A beautiful take on Tracey's card, too!

Marilyn said...

I like your small card ... fun to make. The orange lantern flowers are beautifully colored.

Nance said...

Very pretty and cheery card! Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Aileen said...

congratulations on being featured over at Muse sweetie. Beautiful card, love it.

I Card Everyone said...

Maria, you've just brought back my childhood! LOve those darling little orange Japanese Lanterns! and my Mama did, too! LOve your little love note!
=]