Followers

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

If The Shoe Fits.....Wear It!!!!!

Hello everyone: There is a new challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH, this week, the theme is SHOES, shoes of any kind so, I created this card which that I hope will inspire you to come and join my teammates and I in our gallery. 


Aren't this Witch's shoes just awesome? This image is from my stash of retired Flourishes sets called "Witching you a Happy Halloween" it came out back in 2010, it has some fabulous images like this one. I stamped the shoes on water color paper with Stazon black ink and colored them with SU markers, the bats are from a background stamp I think from Penny Black but I could be mistaken.
The pattern paper is from my Halloween stash, I just realized I need to go get some more. I found the black ribbon in a bag of bits and pieces and it was just the perfect size.
The sentiment is from a retired SU set called "Tee-Hee-Hee"
***********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment and broom are from that Flourishes set.

I hope you stop by the SHOPPING OUR STASH blog to see what my awesome teammates have created for your inspiration and join us in the gallery.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.





5 comments:

Mimi said...

So fun! Excellent coloring, excellent card interior, terrific batty background (jealous of that stamp!), and that eyelash ribbon is perfect here! 😍

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome shoes, fabulous use of the patterned paper (I also love that bat paper) Super fab. job on the challenge.

Sonny said...

Love it !! So cute !! That sentiment is what makes this card fun ( with those GOR-JUS shoes )!!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Maria, Your card is AWESOME!! I love everything about it!! Great job! Cyndi

Donna said...

Fab card teammie!
Love the witchy shoes and the awesome Halloween colours!