Followers

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Green Beauty.....

Hello everyone: There is a new challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH, this time we want to see ZOMBIES, WALKING CORPSES, ETC. we are trying to encourage you to add some fun Halloween cards to your stash so, here is my card and I hope it inspires you to join my teammates and me in the gallery.


Ain't she gorgeous? she is from Krafting Kimmie but I'm afraid this particular stamp is discontinued, I bought it a good 5 years ago.
So this time I did a mayor Shopping of my Stash to create this card. I used two leftover pieces of card stock, the one with the bats and the black one with the embossed Birch Trees from SU.  The spider web in the corner is also from SU, I just cut it in half and then in fourths.
The image is stamped on a piece of watercolor paper with Versafine ink and colored with Sakura Koy watercolors, I sponged a bit of Shabby Shutters and Black Soot distress inks all around this cutie pie.
The spider on the corner and the pumpkin she is holding are, believe it or not, confetti.

*********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card. I always finish the inside to save me time when I need to mail my cards to family and friends. 


I used the other fourth of the cut our spider web and another little confetti spider, the sentiment is from a Stapin' Up! set called "Dark and Dreary", from the 2010 Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini.

So come and join my teammates and me in the SHOPPING OUR STASH gallery, be sure to check out the rest of the cards the Designer Team created for your inspiration.
Leave us your comments, we love to hear what you think.
Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Great stash shopping! I recognized those spider webs...SU was ingenious to make them two sided! Awesome inside of your card, too.

Sonny P. said...

I was just playing with those paper webs last night ....like Mimi I like that SU made them two sided !
You did good unearthing your spooky stash items ...probably had a real spider nestled in the crop !!! GIGGLE
Cute card !!

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute card, wonder where I was when those spiderwebs came out? Love the KK image, I only have a couple and she lives 45 miles from me. Love your colouring and the design too.

Chris Dring said...

Excellent stash you found for this awesome card! Great image, papers, and great use of the doily and confetti!

Donna said...

Super cute image and you turned it into an amazing card! Fab job teammie!!

Aileen said...

Wow Maria you have some of the most amazing Halloween stamps, love this card. I think I might have to nag you to send me some Halloween stamped images to colour in next year so I have something to play with during Halloween. You totally rock it babe.