Followers

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

All Decked Up!!!

Image may contain: text

Hello everyone: After a frenzy of Halloween cards I'm here today with a Christmas card for the new challenge over at RETRO RUBBER which is a fun sketch full of possibilities. I hope you come along and play with us, we can't wait to see what you create.


I made this card with a super cute and sadly retired Stampin' Up! set called "Snow Much Fun" that was in the 2011-2012 idea book and catalog, love this cute snowman images and sentiments.
I stamped the Christmas Trees on some watercolor paper from Strathmore with Stazon black ink, colored them with SU markers, an aqua painter and added some highlights with Prismacolor pencils then, I fussy cut them and "planted" them in this cute crates from a retired Flourishes set called "Topiaries" , I added some Rhine Stones and a star to each to make them look so festive.
The patter paper is from my stash and the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Cozy Cupfulls.

********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the inside of my card.


The Sentiment is from another Power Poppy set called Ponsettia, the little mitten is from Merry Littles from Power Poppy too.
I hope you come and join us at RETRO RUBBER and please make sure you use at least one stamp that is OLDER THAN A YEAR.  Stop by the blog to see the awesome inspiration my teammates have for you.

I'm linking this card to the following challenges.
Sparkles Christmas Challenge #81 "Christmas for Kids"

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #356 Anything Goes Christmas/Traditional Christmas colors.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


7 comments:

Sonny P. said...

Pretty ! Love the Topiaries !

Mary Fish said...

The trio of holiday trees is divine!

Debbie Mageed said...

Maria, your card made me run to Snow Much Fun to see if my stamp set included it. Why have I never noticed it before?? I always use the adorable snowmen, but I will be inking up that tree now. Great card, beautifully colored and adorned!! Love it, my friend!

La Papera Gialla said...

LOVE your card!
Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge!
Monica - CCC DT

Jan Clothier said...

Fussy cutting those trees must have been very time consuming but so worth it! They look great! Great idea to put them in the crates - they look sweet. I like the patterned background too. Lovely work, Maria!

craftysahmiam said...

What a good looking trio of decorated Christmas trees, fun use of the sketch!

Joan said...

Lovely card with your sweet topiary trees

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas challenge
Joan