Followers

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Smells like Christmas.....

Hello everyone: This week at SHOPPING OUR STASH, we have a new challenge for you to have fun with.  We want to see you EMBOSS!! Heat embossing or dry embossing or both, why not, eh?
Here is my card to inspire you to join my teammates and me in our gallery.


I chose to do both techniques on this card. First I gold heat emboss this beautiful image from a Power Poppy set called Spice it Up, I colored the image with SU markers and my Wink of Stella.
The sentiment is from the set and the dry embossed panel is from The Paper Studio.
The sentiment is from my little box where I put sentiments that I end up not using, it's also gold embossed. Ribbon from my stash.
********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from the same set, the little Mug of Joy from Power Poppy's Merry Littles and the garland on top from a retired SU set called "Bordering Blooms"
I hope you stop by the SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge blog and check out my teammates awesome inspiration cards and then, come and play along.
Please read our rules, they are few but important and most of all, have fun!!

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



6 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Beautiful! I haven't inked this set yet probably will be soon!

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous colours, fabulous card.

Mary Fish said...

how pretty with the gold embossing

Sonny said...

I can smell those oranges from here !! The gold embossing just sets this off !!
Pretty !

Donna said...

Beautiful card Maria!
Love that gold embossing!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is so so pretty! You did a fabulous job! Hugs, Autumn