Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Little Reminder.....



Hello everyone: Well, half of November is gone, I can't believe it, time has just been flying by and soon, Christmas will be here, but for now, it's time for the middle of the month reminder for all of you for THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, there is still plenty of time to enter this month's challenge with a theme of OCCASIONS, whether is a Holiday or a Birthday, a Thank You or a Wedding, a New Baby or a New Home, just create a flowery card and share with us in the gallery.
Here is my card made with a stamp called "Morning Glory" that was given to me by my dear friend and card swapping buddy Lisa Poe. I love this sweet, delicate flowers.


I stamped this image onto a panel of Strathmore multi media water color paper (this has become my new favorite water color paper, it's smoother and whiter that others) with Versafine black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder then, colored it with SU markers and the aqua painter, the inside of the flowers were highlighted with Prismacolor pencils.
The pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley, the wood grain panel was stamped with retired SU background stamp called "Hardwood", added some sequences and ribbon from my stash.
*****************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


For the inside, I combined 3 different stamp sets to get the look I wanted. The bolder sentiment is from Power Poppy's set called Potted Primroses and the curved sentiment is from another Power Poppy set called Go Wild, I love how pliable the Photopolymer stamps are, I was able to curve this sentiment to fit it under the other one.
The beautiful Morning Glory image in the lower corner is from a retired Flourishes set called "A Year of Flowers 2".
I hope you join us in the gallery and go and see my amazing teammates cards on THE FLOWER CHALLENGE  blog and be sure to hop over their blogs for the details of their creations.
Please read the rules of our challenge, they are few and easy and don't forget to paste our banner on your post if you want to enter our challenge. Here it is for you.


Thank you for stopping by, I always read all the comments you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate this more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.




6 comments:

Patti Willey said...

I think that's a PSX stamp no? It's a beautiful card and layout very beautiful! Crafty Friends are the Best Friends!

Aileen said...

Maria, this is so pretty. Love the flower stamp you used and that blue on the flower is so eye catching. Perfection.

Mary Fish said...

So beautiful . . . I love the blue flower!

Viv said...

Gorgeous card Maria! what great stamping and colouring my lovely talented friend.Love the pretty flower stamp and the vibrant blue ;) Viv xx

Claire Grantham said...

Hey Maria, I just linked up to the challenge :) I love your latest card, it is gorgeous, all that yummy blue.. Beautifully coloured as always. Clairex

Jeanne H said...

All I can say is wow! Great colors of blue and thanks for the how-to on making your inside sentiment.