Followers

Monday, October 24, 2016

A simple Autumn card.....

Hello everybody: Hope your weekend was great, enjoying the beautiful Autumn colors that Mother Nature gift us with every year.
I have a simple card I made using some of my favorite papers from Lili of the Valley.  I did very little stamping and coloring, I kind of let the DSP do this for me this time.


I like the effect of this two papers together, the snippet on the cross stitched die cut is the same as the panel on the left, only the background color is different. The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of Vellum with Versafine black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. A little linen thread bow is all the embellishment on this card.
************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from a retired Flourishes set called "A Season of Thanks", the little pumpkin is from a Verve Stamps set called Bountiful Harvest, all of this images are absolutely adorable.
I colored this little pumpkin with Prismacolor pencils.

I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.



A Gem of a Challenge #180 "Autumn Color Inspiration"



"Less is More" Recipe "Acetate or Vellum" I chose Vellum.
AAA Cards Challenge #76 "Masculine"


Thank you for stopping by, I read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate this more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria. 

14 comments:

Esther said...

I love the colours in this Maria! So warm and vivid. Using the DSP with different background colours looks fantastic, and it's a beautiful sentiment. Love the inside of the card too with that cute little pumpkin! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Jane said...

Gorgeous autumnal colours and what a difference the two different background colours make. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Mary Fish said...

The effects of the vellum are fantastic, Maria!

Susan said...

I love how you used the vellum on your card. Perfect fall colors. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

brenda said...

A super Autumn inspired creation and perfect for our theme this month, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenges.

B x

Linby said...

This is just beautiful and perfect for our theme at Penny Black & More. thanks for sharing.
Lynn x
DT

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love your card inside and out. Thanks for sharing with us at Catch the Bug / Bugaboo for our Colour Challenge. Good luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GD

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful autumn card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Bugaboo's 'Catch the Bug' challenge! You sure aced the fall colours.
Glenda
GDT

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A perfectly stunning autumn card here, love the depth of colours and stunning CAS design. Great use of vellum and and thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah x

Ellibelle said...

A very pretty card, love the use of vellum! Thanks so much for sharing at Penny Black and More!

Cynthia said...

Fun card, Maria. Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Maria, this is gorgeous and I love the vellum framed piece, too -- awesome design!

Neets B said...

Wonderful use of your papers, Maria, and I love how the vellum softens the pattern behind. Great design too with the little frame.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Justine Hovey said...

Beautiful, stunning frame! I love that sketch! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards :)