Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Hand Knit with Love.....

Hello everyone: I have another card to share with you today to link it up to the Mojo Monday sketch challenge this week. The image was stamped and colored last week and it was waiting for the time to use it on a card, the Mojo Monday sketch gave me the perfect sketch for it. Here is my card.


The image is from a retired Flourishes set called "Stitched for You", I stamped it on a piece of SU Whisper White card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and I die cut it with the retired SU Windows Frames Collection Framelits then did a bit of paper piercing with the SU paper piercing pack. I sponged it with Baked Brown Sugar ink.
The beautiful pattern paper is from Lily of the Valley.
Here is a close up of this pretty yarn, hope you can see the Wink of Stella on it.


Here is a picture of the finished inside.


Both the sentiment and the image in the corner are from this set.
This is the sketch that inspired this card.



And here is the picture of this beautiful stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



8 comments:

Sonny said...

Oh this is really cute !! Love the theme and your colors . Perfect for a " knitter friend "!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Sonny, I took the colors a little bit from this beautiful pattern paper, I was lucky to find some blue card stock that matched the yarn and the little leaves on the paper.

Patti Willey said...

Nice image here Maria! Love the knitting images if only I were talened at the craft myself!

Katie Skiff said...

I love this one Maria, you choose beautiful colors to work with this image!! THANK YOU for visitng my blog too!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Patti, knitting is a craft very easy to learn, wish we lived closer, I would totally teach you.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you for stopping by Katie.

Creative Heart Designs said...

I L-O-V-E this card. The image is great and love that you used Prismacolor pencils...I just purchased a pack and love the way they color stamped images.

My Card Site: Creative Heart Designs

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Deb, Prismacolor pencils are my other favorite way to color my images, I use paper stumps dipped in baby oil to blend the colors, it's truly amazing how beautifully this works.