Followers

Friday, October 23, 2015

Masquerade for Freshly Made Sketches.....

Hello Everyone: I have a very CAS card to share with you for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week, here is my card.
I made this card with this fabulous stamp set from Verve Stamps called Masquerade , that I won participating on the Mojo Monday challenge #418 with THIS card.  I just love this gorgeous Mardi Gras masks. This set has a fantastic companion die for the masks and the handle, but not the feathers, I paper snipped those after I heat embossed them with gold glitter embossing powder. I also heat embossed the mask and the handle.
I stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a panel of Ninah Solar White card stock, I scored all four sides to create a little frame around this pretty mask.
Here is the sketch that inspired this card.
 Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

12 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Wow that's beautiful Maria! Nice win for you this mask is lovely very nice card!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thanks Patti, I had a hard time deciding what set to get, but I settled on this one because of those amazing Mardi Gras masks, the dies are awesome too.

Sonny said...

I love this mask. A really stunning card ! You did a wonderful embossing job plus such fancy snipping !

Bonnie said...

This is GORGEOUS, Maria!

Linda Callahan said...

Fun! Love the mask! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Such a beautiful card! I love that sparkly mask! It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thanks Sonny, this is such a fun set, I only wish there was a die for the feathers too, although they were not at all hard to cut out.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Bonnie.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Linda, it's always fun to play along at Freshly Made Sketches.

Mary Fish said...

This is knock your socks off cool!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Jen, the masks were the reason I got this set, they are fabulous!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I agree Mary!! Thank you!!!