Followers

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pritty in Pink for my friend.....

Hello, my friends: Here is my 3rd. post and I've been like a little girl with a brand new toy.  I love stamp sets that have flowers and this particular stamp set from (now retired), from (now sadly closed) Flourishes is one of my favorites. The name is "Picking Wild Flowers" and, as you can see, this image is amazing.
I colored it with my SU Markers and the Aqua Painter.  I don't have the names of the markers because, when I made this card, blogging was the last thing on my mind. All of this beautiful flowers have a shimmer that I added with my Wink Of Stella brush, sorry that the picture doesn't show that to good.  My daughter Adriana took the picture this morning so I can post it today because my camera is kind of old and doesn't take nice photos. I do plan to get me one maybe for Christmas so I can have my name on each of the images I share with you.
The card is a Stair Step card, I made it following the tutorial on SCS, super easy to do.  The DSP is from "My Paper Studio", I bought a big pad with really pretty, vintage designs.
Anyway, I hope I don't spoil this for my dear friend, but I wanted to show you a more recent creation of mine and, this is it, I hope you like it.
Thanks for visiting.
Maria.
PS, aren't those little fishies just adorable?  There are 5, one for each of my grandchildren.
Hugs.

8 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Very pretty indeed! I've never had success coloring this particular set myself you did a lovely job and that's no surprise!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Patti, I'm having such a great time with this. I still have a lot to learn but, like with all great challenges, I will take it one step at the time. I'm having a blast my friend, really!!!!!
Hugs.

Brian King said...

Beautiful, Maria! Your watercoloring is spectacular.

Anonymous said...

Maria, you are an artist and I'm soooo glad to see you blogging so that more people can admire your talent and handywork. I look forward to each of your posts and just started following you :-)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Brian, this is way to much fun, from now on, "relentless forward motion".

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Kelly, how wonderful that you were able to subscribe, this project is still very new to me, but I'm loving it.
I will keep this up, that is for sure.
Thank you for your words.

Unknown said...

A that was what you meant with the fishes :) . I love your card and hope you`ll show more ! If you need photos of older cards ( the ones I got), then say so and I´ll send them ! Happy new year , Anita

Carla said...

Beautiful and so colorful... I love your coloring. Gorgeous details. Hugs