Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

CRUNCH!!!!!

Hello everyone: CAS cards are still a bit out of my comfort zone, I never know if the ones I make are CAS enough for the challenges I participate in so, I kind of shy away from them but today, there is one over at CASology and the theme is CRUNCH, I immediately thought of sweet, red delicious apples and that is why I made this card. I took a cue from Jen, her blog is JENerally Speaking and she is one of the DT members and she explained to "Use your sentiment to ground an image....." and that is just what I did.

This image and sentiment are from an old and retired Flourishes stamp set called "Apple of my Eye", I stamped them onto a die cut panel of Ninah Solar White card stock with Stazon black ink and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and paper stumps dipped in baby oil.
****************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


I tried to keep the inside CAS too. Both the sentiment and the little mug are from this same set.

I'm entering this card onto the following challenges.

Cards und More Challenge #179 "Friendship"
Ike's World Challenges #83 "Anything Goes/optional twist "use a sentiment"
Through the Craft Room "Anything Goes"
Crafting from the Heart Challenge #148 "Anything Goes"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful CAS card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Patti Willey said...

What a gorgeous apple and sentiment! Very classy in the white layered card! You should win this challenge Maria! Great job!

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous CAS design and perfectly grounded with the sentiment, Love it!

Mary Fish said...

The essence of CAS! Bravo, Maria!

ike said...

Excellent card :-) I struggle so much with CAS and I must say you totally rocked it here :-D
Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a lovely card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Viv said...

Great CAS card here Maria, looks like you have the CAS style sorted to me anyway ;) hugs Viv xx

Borqna said...

What a lovely card! BRAVO!!!
Thank you very much for coming to play
at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Good luck!

Jacquie Southas said...

Your apple image & sentiment are just perfect for the CRUNCH challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week, Maria!

Jen W. said...

No need to worry, Maria - your card is CAS and fabulous! Great texture on the apple and I love the white on white layers. Thanks so much for the shout out and thanks for playing along with CASology this week! (And now I'm craving an apple!) :)

Susan Renshaw said...

Super CAS card!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

scrapgrit said...

A very nice card, thank you for your participation on cards and more. Margrit