Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holiday Home Tag.....

Hello Everyone: I love, love being able to combine challenges with one single card, it's fun, effective and helps me really reach inside my creative mind to come up with something pretty that adheres to the rules of the challenges. I made this card for the Mojo Monday 428 sketch challenge and the Tag You're It! challenge. Here is my card.
This card was made with the beautiful but retired SU set "Holiday Home". The little house is stamped onto Canson water color paper and colored with the aqua painter and SU Mossy Meadow ink pad and SU markers in Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight. I paper snipped it and placed it on a piece of Ninah Solar White card stock, I stamped the Snowman and Santa's sleigh with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I punched the tag with SU Scalloped Tag Topper. The DSP is retired from SU, the ribbon is from my never ending stash.
I don't know where this punch with the word "hi" is from, it's very, very old and the label is gone, I apologize I don't have the information on it.  I sponged the sky with a bit of Tim Holtz Broken China ink, masking the moon, I should have done it with a darker blue, this is supposed to be a night sky.
Here is a picture of the inside of this card.
Here is the banners that inspired this card.

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


18 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Love the sleigh flying by the moon!

Marybeth said...

Maria, your tag and card are wonderful! Love all the layers and that sweet home! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, this set is just so beautiful and a classic.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Marybeth, I love this stamp set, it's specially fabulous for tags. I always have fun playing along at Tag You're It!

anja curvers said...

Such a great and colorfull tag/card love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

Jenna ♥ said...

I love your tag!!! It's wonderful!! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Hugs Jenna

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Anja, love playing this challenge.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Jenna, I wish you a Merry Christmas as well and Joy and Health for 2016!

cm said...

What a fabulous tag; I want to move into that darling house immediately and watch Santa dashing overhead! Such a festive, charming scene! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Tag You're It gallery!
~c

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Maria! What a beautiful scene you created! I love Santa flying past the moon! How fun!

Joyce said...

Just love the adorable little Christmas scene you created. So very cozy and festive. Thanks so much for playing along at Tag You're It.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What a fabulous scene, thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you for stopping by CM, this little houses are indeed very sweet.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Jeanne.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how darling! Love that little flying sleigh and the beautiful ribbon! Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Joyce, love playing at Tag You're It!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Erin, I was able to make several Christmas tags participating in Tag You're It! Such fun!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Julee, I love "Holiday Home", Santa's Sleigh looks so sweet with it's Reindeer flying.